How to take Franchises ?
On receiving this Franchises offer, a prospective study center should.
- Apply with complete details of self, premises, available hardware, plan for business development in the format of the data sheet attached at the end of this offer.
- Receipt of the application and data sheet at the controlling office of NSBCSM would be followed by personal interview with the Director NSBCSM and a visit by a team of NSBCSM professional at the prospective center, if needed.
Eligibility Criteria for NSBCSM Study Center
The NSBCSM Study Center should satisfy the following criteria.
- Should be in business (IT related or otherwise) or should be a professional with the required entrepreneurial acumen.
- Should be willing to invest required amount of money in setting up a center with proper infrastructure and main power.
- Should have commitment for providing quality training to students.
- Should be willing to be a part of the NSBCSM team in accepting the terms and condition and procedures as laid down by NSBCSM.
|Metro City||Non Metro Ciry||Tehsil||Village|
|(a) Aria (Sq.Ft.)||1500||1000 – 1200||800 – 1000||800 – 1000|
|(b) No. of Class Rooms||2||2||2||2|
|(c) Sitting Capacity per Class Room||20||20||15||15|
|(d) Lab Room||1||1||1||1|
|(e) No. of Systems||10||8||6||5|
- One Pentium server Nodes connected as per NSBCSM Site Specification.
- Necessary Hardware compatibility for Internet.
- Printer (Dot Matrix / Inkjet).
- UPS (500 VA) / Generator
- A.C. Unit
|Administrator/Manager||Knowledge of Computer Software Training, Experience, having Good Management Skills.|
|Faculty||Thorough knowledge of subject, disciplined, Student’s problem solving capacity.|
|Counselor/Receptionist||Pleasant personality with good communication skills, knowledge of computer courses, disciplined.|
|Marketing Executive||Experienced Hardworking, knowledge of computer courses, good communication skills.|
|Office Boys||Disciplined & Experience.|
Profitability of Operations
The granting of study center status would be possible after careful study of the market potential, number of students graduation form the relevant streams etc.The specifics in terms of operational economics will be discussed in person with each of the study centers.The study centers are required to make a study of the Engineering Colleges, Polytechnics and science college and other institutes of the area by way to the number of students passing out each year.
Expectation from the Affiliated Study Center
The study center should be able to have a center at a prime location of the city/town. The center would have separate class rooms, Computer Lab and Reception / office room. The center would have proper ventilation and proper lighting. The block and sub block level centers may not have the above infrastructure but should have generally clean surroundings.
By way of Equipment and Facilities………..
Depending on the potential of the area and under consultation with NSBCSM, the study center should have or should be in a position to acquire the number of computers, printers, equipment, tools and consumable and the proper software that would be required to effectively convey the course to the students. The study center should have a well equipped library, housing books as prescribed by the NSBCSM central coordinating office. Further the study center shall subscribe to periodicals as suggested and students should have easy access to both books and periodicals.
Each study center would be provided with a detailed operational manual which provide guidelines to various aspects like.
- Internal systems and procedures
- External Interface
- Purchase of classes and practical
- Examination procedure
- Certificate issue procedures
The study center should follow the steps outlined in the manual would be the key essence to the agreement with the study centers.
The NSBCSM study center shall abide by the agreement and conditions followed by all NSBCSM centers.
- The NSBCSM study center shall have to conduct courses as per the rules and syllabi laid down by NSBCSM
- The NSBCSM study center shall deposit an advance non refundable affiliation fee as follows :-
|Sr. No.||Centre||Category||Affiliation Fees||Inspection Charges||Total|
|1.||A||Commissioner Head Quarter/Metro Towns||60000/-||3000/-||63000/-|
|2.||B||Municipality Head Quarters||50000/-||3000/-||53000/-|
|3.||C||Block Head Quarters||40000/-||3000/-||43000/-|
This amount shall be deposited at the time of signing the affiliation agreement.
- THE AFFILIATION FEES IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Renewal of the NSBCSM center shall be done every year before 31st march, on payment of Rs. 2000/- only.
Franchises Franchises Franchises Franchises